CDA Portfolio Workshop
Earning a CDA credential is a great first step in growing as an early childhood professional. The CDA credential requires 120 clock hours of coursework, completing the required CDA Portfolio, and completing a successful CDA Verification Visit. This 3-hour video webinar helps participants ensure a professional CDA Portfolio is created and is successful on the day of the CDA Verification Visit.
- The learner will review the components of an effective CDA Portfolio.
- The learner will organize resource items in the CDA Portfolio.
- The learner will identify key indicators of success to pass the verification visit.
- 3-Hr self-paced pre-recorded webinar
- Email access to a PD Specialist and CDA Instructor to answer any questions about the CDA process
- Portfolio Set-Up Tutorial
- Portfolio Workbook with templates and samples
Lakeshia Nnamani, M. Ed., has over a decade of experience as an early childhood educator and many years of experience instructing CDA courses. As an early childhood educator, she served as a pre-kindergarten and kindergarten teacher, preschool owner, child development professor, and early childhood trainer.