Amarillo Child Care Training Conference
Trainer and Training Topics to be announced!
This conference is 5 hours (8:00 am to 1:00 pm) and will cover 4 separate training courses. A detailed breakdown of each training is listed below. There is limited seating, so register early! Participants will receive a conference handbook containing all learning materials from each course and an official certificate of completion! The seminar ends at 1:00. Lunch will not be served, but feel free to bring snacks and beverages. Coffee and water will be provided. No refunds are allowed, but substitutions may be permitted. Doors open at 7:00 am, come early for good seats! Our facility partner, Trinity Lutheran Church, is a beautiful facility. We are sure you are going to enjoy this conference!
What attendee's are saying about our conferences:
- “My first one with this presenter and will come again.”
- “Well put together!!”
- “Had a lot of good advice and tips that I can use in my classroom.”
- “Enjoyed the speaker and all the helpful tips and ideas.”
- “I have been to many training sessions and this was the most professional I have ever attended.”
- “I loved all the music and tools that I can possibly use for my age group.”
- “Speaker was great and did very well engaging with audience.”
- "My favorite conference so far :-).”
- “I liked the way she got us involved in every class.”
- “Very fun and informative.
- “Great presentation! So happy we came. :-)"
- "Learned many new things.”